Thursday, November 11, 2010

Muir Woods and the coast

I'm pretty beat, so this will be short. I went to Muir Woods this morning with my new friend Laura. The photos really don't do it justice because they aren't scratch-and-sniff.





This was a fella who wandered into the shot on accident, so we decided to make the most of it:



The tour included a stop in Sausalito (sp?) on the way back. It's a cute little town known for its houseboat residents. This is one of the more famous--the Taj Mahal.



After Tim finished his presentation at the conference, we rented a car and headed for the coast. We made it just in time for sunset.



Tomorrow, we continue down Highway 1. I hope it's warm!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to break it to you, but the winter coat came out this morning....of course, my winter coat is like your fall coat, so it's still better than Michigan! :)

    ReplyDelete